Tamegonit Lodge Interest Survey — If you are interested in getting involved in the OA or would like to reach out to members at a Troop Meeting, Chapter Meeting or Event, or Lodge Event, use this survey to collect some information on what people want to do to get involved in OA!
Induction #2 - June 26, 2020
Special Needs Request
Instructions for the Weekend
Naish Pre-Camp Screening
Tamegonit Lodge By-Laws & Handbook Information:
Tamegonit Lodge Dues Registration Options:
Tamegonit Lodge Unit Election Information:
Tamegonit Lodge Volunteer Manuals:
Tamegonit Lodge Officer Position Descriptions & Organizational Chart:
Tamegonit Lodge Committee Position Descriptions:
Tamegonit Lodge Award Nomination Information:
Tamegonit Lodge Coup Information:
Three coups were revised in 2014: Brown Hawk, Coup of the Far Traveler, White Buffalo. All other Coups, which were completely revised in 2012, are the most current version available. Revisions to the Brown Hawk and White Buffalo Coups were necessary after the Lodge Executive Committee decision regarding Regalia Policy set by the National Order of the Arrow Committee.
"On the Loose"
A publication of Tamegonit Lodge Scouting units may use as a planning tool for their next outdoor adventure.
OA National High Adventure Information:
OA National Guidebook Publications:
- Order of the Arrow Handbook — Revised 2018. Available for purchase at the Scout Shop or Naish Trading Post.
- Guide for Officers and Advisers — Revised 2018. This book provides support for lodge and chapter leaders. It reflects the current policies concerning the organization and administration of the Order of the Arrow Lodge.
- Chapter Operations Guide — Revised 2012. The Chapter Operations Guide will help your Chapter reach its full potential and deliver a quality program to your members.
- Field Operations Guide — Revised 2018. This guide provides details on OA National and Regional Organization, Section Rules, Lodge Assistance Program, and Section Conclave Guidelines.
- Guide to Inductions — Revised 2017. This guide brings together all aspects of the induction process and provides a suggested structure for the inductions committee to follow. It provides the current policies and is filled with information about the inductions process from the Unit Election, to Call-Out, through the Ordeal, and on to Brotherhood. Note: Both versions of this document are password protected by the national Order of the Arrow committee using the Ordeal and Brotherhood Safeguards.
- Journey to Excellence Guide — Revised 2016. The Journey to Excellence guide will assist Lodges in understanding the Journey to Excellence program and how best to develop program plans to achieve the goals.
- Lodge Finance Manual — Revised 2008. The Lodge Finance Manual provides ideas and guidelines for budget building and control, the jobs of lodge members related to lodge finances, financial recordkeeping, inventory control, financial reports, and money-earning projects.
The Tamegonit Lodge Key 3 for 2020 is:
- Jake, Lodge Chief
- Mark Brewer, Lodge Adviser
- Matthew Conlon, Lodge Staff Adviser
To contact a member of the Key 3, please email Matthew Conlon Lodge Staff Adviser or call 816.569.4955.