Shoot-A-Palooza is scheduled for September 10-12, 2021 at the Bartle Scout Reservation.
THE 2021 SHOOT-A-PALOOZA EVENT IS SOLD OUT, PLEASE SIGN UP TO BE ON THE WAITING LIST.
Activities include an overview of safe shooting sports policies and will include multi-target presentation shotgun shooting, precision rifle shooting, paint ball accuracy shooting, distance and action archery, slingshots, BB guns and several other shooting opportunities.
Cost is ONLY $30 per youth participant.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- Open to all Scouts BSA troops and Venturing crews
- $30 per youth participant if registered by August 2, 2021, $35 per scout on/after August 3, 2021.
- Limit of 250 youth participants
- Please register as a unit
- All program activities conducted on Saturday only
- Check-in: Friday, September 10 from 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm
- Check-out: Sunday, September 12 from 8:00 am - 11:00 am
- Paint ball
- Tomahawk Throw
- Action Archery
Participant Gear List
- Water bottle filled with water
- Food or snacks to eat while waiting in line or hiking between sites
- Rain jacket for inclement weather or fleece
- Laced up closed toed shoes
- Small first aid kit for scrapes or blisters on the trail
- Flash light or head lamp for return to campsite after program end
- Personal hearing and eye protection equipment if available
Sign up for the 2021 Waiting List View Leader's Guide Apply for Staff