The Three Trails Commissioner Staff is a group of volunteers dedicated to the service and support of the Scouting program. They work directly with Packs, Troops, and Crews to be a resource to answer questions, help solve problems, provide important information from the Three Trails District and Heart of America Council, and much more to help provide a quality Scouting program.
Need more information about your Unit Commissioner?
Roundtable plays a significant role in providing continuous supplemental training for unit leaders. This monthly event provides program topic guidance and structure suggestions for unit leaders to bring back to their other unit leaders and youth.
Resources at Roundtable:
- Monthly program planning
- Supplemental trainings
- Eagle project reviews and Boards of Review
- Opportunity to network with other leaders
- Printed materials from the Heart of America Council
- Information on upcoming activities and events
Roundtable is offered the first Tuesday of each month starting at 7:00 pm (except July - no meeting). We meet at Blue Ridge Presbyterian Church (6429 Blue Ridge Blvd, Raytown, MO 64133).
Merit Badge Counselor Information
Requirements to be a Merit Badge Counselor
- Must be 18 yrs or older, youth protection trained, and registered with the Boy Scouts of America.
- Counselors must also complete Merit Badge Counselor Orientation Training - offered at Roundtable throughout the year. Check the Facebook page and Activities page.
- Counselors must renew their membership annually.
Merit Badge Counselor Application
Search for Merit Badge Counselors
Eagle Scout Resources
Eagle Project Reviews - The initial submission of an Eagle Scout project must be made by the Scout. Project reviews are held during Roundtable the first Tuesday of each month (no Roundtable in July) beginning at 7:00pm.
Eagle Boards of Review - To schedule an Eagle Board of Review, please contact our Eagle Board Chair, Ray Seidelman.
Eagle Scout Resources:
Eagle Scout Applications can be Downloaded from Scoutbook, under "Reports" for the individual Scout
Eagle Scout Leadership Project Work Book
National Eagle Scout Association
Eagle Scout Certificate Return Form