- YEAR BEADS for years in OA. Any color, ½”, Square denotes five years.
- ANNIVERSARY COUPS.
- The 100th Anniversary Coup (of the OA) is a clear cylinder with 3 red bevels and a platinum center. All Arrowmen active or inducted in 2015 may wear the coup.
- The 75th Anniversary Coup (of Tamegonit Lodge) is a clear multi-faceted round bead with a red center. All Arrowmen active or inducted in 2014 may wear the coup.
- The 100th (of the BSA) Fog Bead is a round bead with a crackled matte finish painted gold inside, simulating the glow of an old-fashioned street lamp seen through a thick fog. All Arrowmen who are active or inducted in 2010 may wear the coup.
- The 50th Anniversary Coup (of Tamegonit Lodge) is a small gold bead. All Arrowmen active or inducted in 1989 may wear the coup
- OFFICER BEADS. Cylindrical bead. Officer coups are awarded to Arrowmen who serve in a leadership or adviser capacity within Tamegonit Lodge. Current or former officers are eligible to wear these beads. Gold (not yellow) coups signify national or regional involvement, including both committee and officer positions. Red coups signify area or section positions, including both committee and officer positions. Purple coups signify lodge officer. Green coups signify lodge committee positions. Yellow coups signify chapter positions.
These coups are different from normal coups in that they are awarded to an Arrowmen after successful completion of his term. Arrowmen who feel that they are eligible to receive these coups should talk to the current Lodge Chief. Chapter Coups are awarded at the chapter level. Gold coups are extremely rare and to see a pair be awarded to a member of Tamegonit Lodge is a high honor. In these instances, the coup recipient himself will generally specify the circumstances for the presentation of his coups.
- SERVICE COUP. CLEAR Multifaceted Round bead. Awarded to Arrowmen for 50 hours of service to Scouting performing duties not recognized in other coups.
- WHITE BUFFALO SOCIETY COUP. CLEAR cylinder with WHITE center. Awarded to Vigil Honor Members who attend and participate in several events, ceremonies, and committees over a one year period.
- BROWN HAWK SOCIETY COUP. CLEAR cylinder with BROWN center. Awarded to Brotherhood Members who attend and participate in several events, ceremonies, and committees over a one year period.
- MILITARY SERVICE COUP. CLEAR cylinder with RED center. Awarded to Arrowmen who have served or are currently serving in any active or reserve position in any branch of the Armed Forces of the United States of America.
- RELIGIOUS COUP. CLEAR cylinder with PURPLE center. Awarded to Arrowmen who earn the Boy Scout Religious Award (purple knot), either as a youth or an adult. Only one pair is worn.
- DEN CHIEF COUP. Blue-Yellow-Blue. Awarded to Arrowmen who complete specific requirements as a den chief. More information on coup form.
- NIMAT COUP. Decorative TAN bead. Awarded to Arrowmen who attended Nimat training and serve as a Nimat four (4) times.
- ELANGOMAT COUP. Yellow-Black-Yellow. Awarded to Arrowmen who attended Elangomat training and serve as an Elangomat three (3) times.
DANCE TEAM COUP (NOT PICTURED) – BLUE Oval CHEVRON. Awarded for active dance team participation. Only one pair is worn. In the past, the coup design was Black-Clear-Black.
- COUP OF THE FAR TRAVELER. White-Red-White. Awarded to Arrowmen who complete the requirements, including traveling out of council for a Scouting event. Only one pair is worn.
- ELECTION TEAM COUP. Decorative TEAL bead. Awarded to Arrowmen who attended Election Team Training and participate in ten (10) unit elections. Only one pair is warn
- EAGLE COUP. Red-White-Blue. Awarded to Arrowmen who have received the Eagle Scout Award.
- CEREMONIAL TEAM COUPS – Small Oval Wooden Beads. YELLOW for CHAPTER, ORANGE for PRE-ORDEAL, RED for ORDEAL, WHITE for BROTHERHOOD, BLUE for VIGIL. Awarded for active participation as a Ceremonialist. Only one pair is worn.
The Lodge Ceremonial Team coup is awarded to lodge ceremonialists and advisers. These coups are presented by the Ceremonial Team Chairman upon completion of the coup. While the requirements may be altered by the Ceremonial Team Chairman, coups are generally presented for performing in a total of seven (7) of one level of ceremony (Pre-Ordeal, Ordeal, Brotherhood, or Vigil) over the course of three (3) events.
The Chapter Ceremonial Team coup is awarded to chapter ceremonialists and advisers. These coups are presented by the Chapter Ceremonial Team Chairman upon completion of the coup. While the requirements may be altered by the ceremonial Team Chairman, coups are generally presented for performing in three (3) Chapter-level ceremonies, supporting the Chapter Callout Ceremony, and participating in at least three team practices or activities within a 12 month period.
- OATR COUP. Small SILVER bead. Awarded to Arrowmen who complete the requirements which include; attending and participating in eight chapter meetings in a one-year period.
- RUNNER COUP. RED glass with WHITE center. Awarded to Arrowmen who serve as a runner for five (5) Induction ceremonies over a two (2) year period.
- WOODEN ARROWHEAD. Indicates Ordeal, Brotherhood or Vigil member status.
- SPACERS used to separate arrowhead from beads (On both top and bottom)
- SUMMER CAMP SERVICE BEADS. YELLOW or GOLD for Camp Staff; RED for Campmaster Corps; GREEN for Camp Scoutmaster; TURQUOISE or LIGHT BLUE for Camp Commissioner; DARK BLUE SPECKLED for Camp Senior Patrol Leader. Only one pair of each is worn.
Camp Staff are awarded for three (3) weeks of staffing. Campmasters are awarded for one (1) year of service. Camp Scoutmasters is awarded for the completion of one (1) successful session. Camp Commissioners are awarded for three (3) weeks of service. Summer Camp SPLs are awarded for the completion of one (1) successful session.
- SUMMER CAMP YEAR BEADS. For years at any Scouting Long Term Camp. Any color, 3/8”, Square denotes five (5) years. May be worn for years at camp prior to OA membership.