The Heart of America Council’s Rotary Scout Camp, scheduled for July 8-12, 2018, offers a long term Scout camp experience to Boy Scouts with special needs who otherwise would not be able to participate in a traditional long-term camp. This camp is designed to help special needs Scouts with their advancement in Scouting. The camp uses the Scouting merit badge program and other activities to reach this objective.
All campers must be registered in a Boy Scout troop or Venturing Crew and participating in the Scouting program. The Scouts are placed in a provisional troop with an assigned staff member.
The camp is held at the Rotary Youth Camp in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, located at 22310 Colbern Road.
- 2018 Rotary Camp Flyer & Registration Form - Coming Soon
- 2017 Rotary Camp Participant Handbook
- Sunday, July 8 is a morning check-in for campers.
- Thursday, July 12 is an evening check out for campers.
- STAFF - July 5-12
- Staff Checkout July 12, 9:00pm
If you have questions, contact Jeff Dutzel at firstname.lastname@example.org or 816.805.7964
Niel Campbell at email@example.com or 816.569.4949.