Save the Date for April 22- 24, 2022. Registration will open in December.
C.O.P.E. or Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience is the ultimate way to test yourself and climb to new heights.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- This is a great opportunity for your troop's monthly campout.
- Bring your own food and camp at H Roe Bartle Scout Reservation.
- This is a great opportunity to check out your summer camp campsite before your session begins
- Cope Course (zip line, climbing, rappelling)
- Climbing Tower (climbing, rappelling, ice climbing, up & down cave)
- Fort Collins (natural site rappel)
- Cedar Bluff (rappelling Cedar Bluff, climbing Devil's Staircase, explore Rattlesnake Cave)
- Davis Lodge (rope ascending, crate stacking, tyrolean traverse)
Staff Sign Up- coming in December 2021.
Cope-A-Palooza Event Flyer Leader's Guide Frequently Asked Questions