Save the Date for April 8- 10, 2022.
Registration is FULL
If you would like to be added to the wait list please contact Larissa Jesina at 816-569-4930 or email@example.com
C.O.P.E. or Challenging Outdoor Personal Experience is the ultimate way to test yourself and climb to new heights.
ABOUT THE EVENT:
- This is a great opportunity for your troop's monthly campout.
- Bring your own food and camp at H Roe Bartle Scout Reservation.
- This is a great opportunity to check out your summer camp campsite before your session begins
- Cope Course (zip line, climbing, rappelling)
- Climbing Tower (climbing, rappelling, ice climbing, up & down cave)
- Fort Collins (natural site rappel)
- Cedar Bluff (rappelling Cedar Bluff, climbing Devil's Staircase, explore Rattlesnake Cave)
- Davis Lodge (rope ascending, crate stacking, tyrolean traverse)