District Service Area
The Soaring Eagle District serves the Blue Valley School District and surrounding Private Schools.
Stay up to date with us on Facebook!
Soaring Eagle 2019 Award Recipients
Award of Merit:
• Becki Clary - SE District Popcorn Chair
• Rick Fiori - Scouts BSA/Venturing RT Commissioner
Outstanding Unit Leader Award:
• Thomas Forbach - Den Leader - Pack 3383
• Nick Stevens - Cubmaster - Pack 3002
• Angela Grondahl - Committee Chair - Pack 3002
• Mike Herzog - Eagle Coach - Troop 218
• William Mandry - Quartermaster - Troop 218
• Anthony (Tony) Parrack - Scoutmaster - Troop 483
Above and Beyond:
• Jeff Baker - Troop 10,
• Russell Kohl - Troop 6449
Outstanding Cub Pack:
• Pack 3002
Outstanding Scout Troop:
• Troop 6010
• Art Shaffer
- Herb Strain Silver Beaver Award recipient will have
it presented at the Silver Beaver Dinner in May of 2020.
- Darin and Cari Duffin of Midwest Aquatics North Star Award recipients will be presented at the Silver Beaver Dinner in May of 2020.
Venturing Roundtable at the Scouting Resource Forum
Venturing Roundtable is held monthly at our Soaring Eagle Resource Forum, they meet at 7:00pm at the Jewish Community Center. Each month there is a topic of discussion to help your Venturing Crew have an exciting program and meet other Venturers from around the County. Venturing Youth Officers are also encouraged to attend.
Sign Up For Soaring Eagle News