Adobe Reader is required to view these documents. Download the FREE Adobe Reader here!
Eagle Scout Resources/Forms
- Eagle Scout Service Project FAQs
- Eagle Scout Leadership Service Project Workbook
- Note: Do not attempt to open this workbook in a browser (i.e. Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.) or in programs such as Nuance PDF Converter. The workbook was created in Adobe LiveCycle, which must be saved to your computer and opened with Adobe Reader 9 or later. This enables the user to take advantage of the enhancements of expandable text boxes and importing images.
- Ensure you have Adobe Reader 9 or later
- Right click on this workbook link: Eagle Scout Service Project Workbook, No. 512-927.
- Once the dialog box appears, click on “Save target [or link] as . . .”
- Another dialog box will appear for you to name your “save as” file and to choose where you would like to save it.
- Once you have saved the workbook to your computer, open Adobe Reader, From within Adobe Reader, click on "File," click on "Open," enter the saved file name, and then enter or click "Open."
- Eagle Scout Rank Application - 2019 Printing
- HOAC Life to Eagle and Reference Letters
- HOAC - Eagle Palm Application
- Eagle Return Information Form
- BSA - Alternate Eagle Scout Rank Merit Badges - Application
Kauffman Distinguished Eagle Award Overview
National Eagle Scout Association Membership Application
- National Eagle Scout Association Scholarship Applications
- Council Eagle Scout Scholarship Application
- Eagle Scout Service Project of the Year
- Eagle Palm Application
Merit Badge Resources/Forms
Adult Leader Awards