COLLEGE OF COMMISSIONER SERVICE
Saturday, March 2, 2019
Hosted by the Heart of America Council, the Central Region Area 5 College of Commissioner Service is an annual training event for all commissioners. New methods and concepts will be presented enabling commissioners to provide more effective unit service.
The 2019 College of Commissioner Service will be held on March 2 at Cerner Riverport (6711 Northeast Birmingham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64117).
Who Should Attend?
- New Commissioners
- Unit and Roundtable Commissioners
- District and Assistant District Commissioners
- Council and Assistant Council Commissioners
- Ellie Morrison: 11th National Commissioner of the BSA — a position first held by Daniel Carter Beard. She is the first woman to serve in the role.
2019 Course Offerings
All Commissioner Service degrees are offered: Commissioner Basic Training, Associates Degree, BCS, MCS, BRT, MRT, DCS, DRT, Continuing Education, and DC/ADC Training.
Cerner Riverport - 6711 Northeast Birmingham Rd, Kansas City, MO 64117
- $25 now through January 31, 2019
- $30 after January 18, 2019
- Registration Closes on February 21
*Saturday morning walk-ins may find that some classes are closed due to room capacity
Other Commissioner Resources
Registration Now Closed