Central Region Area 5
COLLEGE OF COMMISSIONER SERVICE
Heart of America Council, BSA
Saturday, March 4, 2017
What is the College of Commissioner Service?
- The College of Commissioner Service is an annual training event for all commissioners. Its curriculum reflects the belief that commissioners who are current in their training and are familiar with new methods and concepts are better prepared to provide effective unit service
Who should attend?
- New Commissioners
- Unit and Roundtable Commissioners
- District and Assistant District Commissioners
- Council and Assistant Council Commissioners
- Shawn Jackson, Founder and Creator of the new ScoutBook Software
Degrees and Courses Offered
- All Commissioner Service degrees are offered: Commissioner Basic Training, Associates Degree, BCS, MCS, BRT, MRT, and DCS DRT, Continuing Education, and DC/ADC Training.
Location And Where Can I Stay?
- Cerner Riverport
- 6711 Northeast Birmingham Rd.
- Kansas City, MO 64117
Questions? Please Contact:
- $25 Through January 15, 2017
- $30 After Jan 15, 2017
- On-line Registration Closes February 24 at 4:00 PM CST
- Doors open at 7:00 AM, Opening Ceremony at 7:45 AM, Graduation at 3:30 PM
Other Commissioner Resources