When is the Sale?
The 2020 Scout Saver Sale will begin the first full week of February (February 3-8). During that time there will be three ways to get your cards:
- Pick up at your District Roundtable
- Coordinate delivery through your District Professional
- Pick up at the Council Office during normal business hours AND Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
The Sale will end the first week April (April 2-8). During that time there will be two ways to turn in unsold cards and the money due to the Council:
- At your District Roundtable
- At the Council Office (in the downstairs conference room) during normal business hours AND Saturday 9:00am-4:00pm
Note that April 2 is the Thursday Roundtable night, and April 7 is the Tuesday Roundtable night. Wednesday April 8 will be the final day to turn in at the office.