2015 Camp Staff Online Application for all paid summer camp staff and Campsite and Maintenance Commissioners - Coming October 2014
Camp Staff Interview Schedule
Boy Scout Summer Camp Program Highlights
- 2014 Boy Scout Camp Program Highlights
- Forty-three (43) merit badges - - including seven of the Merit Badges that are required to earn the Eagle Scout rank.
- Outpost Programs that include Action Archery, Black Powder Barbeque, Disc Golf, Frontiersman Village, Indian Village, Rock Face Challenge and the new Martinek Mountian Bike Program.
- The Trailblazer Program is designed specifically to help younger Scouts advance through their first three ranks in Boy Scouts while being exposed to the exciting life of Naish Scout Reservation including afternoons at the Rifle Range, the Climbing Tower, Aquatics, and Scout Craft.
- A complete Project C.O.P.E. Course featuring a Rappelling Tower, Climbing Wall, and other activities.
- BSA’s youth run, national honor camping program, The Order Of The Arrow, Tamegonit Lodge, is active during each session of Boy Scout Camp.
- Various certification courses like Youth Protection Training for Adults and numerous specialty programs such as Snorkeling, Mile Swim, Safe Swim Defense, Safety Afloat, Totin’ Chip, and Firem’n Chit are offered.
- Knowledgeable Commissioners on hand to help and serve.
- Facility renovations in 2014 of the Archery Range, Campmaster's Cabin and the Nature Lodge
Lend a hand at Naish during one or more of the scheduled work days.
Interested in one of the Mini Camp Weekend? Check them out here.
Leader's Guide, Trading Post Hours and Other Forms
For more information on the programs offered at the Naish Scout Reservation for the camping season, refer to the Camping Resources section of this website. Questions can be directed to the Program and Camping Service Department at the Council Service Center or your District Executive.