Tamegonit Lodge Interest Survey — If you are interested in getting involved in the OA or would like to reach out to members at a Troop Meeting, Chapter Meeting or Event, or Lodge Event, use this survey to collect some information on what people want to do to get involved in OA!
Tamegonit Lodge By-Laws & Handook information:
Tamegonit Lodge Dues Registration Options:
- 2014 OA Individual Dues payable online
- OA members paying their 2014 dues through their unit should contact their unit's OA Troop Representative or Troop Representative Adviser for information. OA Dues Renewal Packets were available from the Chapter Chief and/or Adviser at the December 2013 Roundtable/Chapter Meeting. If your unit did not receive a renewal packet please contact your Chapter Chief or Chapter Adviser. If you need a replacement Dues Renewal packet, contact Katanna Clark. Instructions for renewing dues are on the Dues Renewal Packet or downloadable here.
Tamegonit Lodge Unit Election information:
Tamegonit Lodge Induction Weekend volunteer manuals:
Tamegonit Lodge Officer & Committee Position Descriptions:
Tamegonit Lodge Award Nomination information:
Tamegonit Lodge Coup information:
Three coups were revised in 2014: Brown Hawk, Coup of the Far Traveler, White Buffalo. All other coups, which were completely revised in 2012, are the most current version available. Revisions to the Brown Hawk and White Buffalo Coups were necessary after the Lodge Executive Committee decision regarding regalia policy set by the national Order of the Arrow committee.
"On the Loose"
A publication of Tamegonit Lodge Scouting units may use as a planning tool for their next outdoor adventure.
OA National High Adventure information:
OA National Guidebook Publications:
- Order of the Arrow Handbook — Revised 2012. Available for purchase at the Scout Shop or Naish Trading Post.
- Guide for Officers and Advisers — Revised 2012. This book provides support for lodge and chapter leaders. It reflects the current policies concerning the organization and administration of the Order of the Arrow Lodge.
- Chapter Operations Guide — Revised 2012. The Chapter Operations Guide will help your Chapter reach its full potential and deliver a quality program to your members.
- Field Operations Guide — Revised 2012. This guide provides details on OA National and Regional Organization, Section Rules, Lodge Assistance Program, and Section Conclave Guidelines.
- Guide to Inductions — Revised 2012. This guide brings together all aspects of the induction process and provides a suggested structure for the inductions committee to follow. It provides the current policies and is filled with information about the inductions process from the Unit Election, to Call-Out, through the Ordeal, and on to Brotherhood. Note: Both versions of this document are password protected by the national Order of the Arrow committee using the Ordeal and Brotherhood Safeguards.
- Lodge Adviser's Handbook — Revised 2012. The Lodge Adviser's Handbook provides helpful tips and pointers for both new and experienced lodge advisers.
- Lodge Leadership Development Planning Guide — Revised 2005. This book provides information on planning and carrying out a good Lodge Leadership Development program, including the implementation of the Lodge Leadership Development committee.
- Journey to Excellence Guide — Revised 2012. The Journey to Excellence guide will assist Lodges in understanding the Journey to Excellence program and how best to develop program plans to achieve the goals.
- Lodge Finance Manual — Revised 2008. The Lodge Finance Manual provides ideas and guidelines for budget building and control, the jobs of lodge members related to lodge finances, financial recordkeeping, inventory control, financial reports, and money-earning projects.
- Lodge Community Service Guide — Revised 2004. This guide provides information on how your lodge can plan, moblize, and deliver a quality community service project.
- Manual for Producing a "Where to Go Camping Guide" — Revised 2005. This guide provides information on how your lodge can prepare your own "Where to Go Camping Guide."
The Tamegonit Lodge Key 3 for 2014 is:
- Michael, Lodge Chief
- Kelsie Clark, Lodge Adviser
- Scott Weaver, Lodge Staff Adviser
To contact a member of the Key 3, please email Scott Weaver, Lodge Staff Adviser or call Scott at 816.569.4955.