Shawnee Trails District Unit Service
- District Commissioner Meetings are held on the second Thursday of each month except for July.
- Meetings begin at 6:30pm at Atonement Lutheran Church, 9948 Metcalf Ave. Overland Park, KS 66212
- This meeting is overseen by our District Commissioner, Scott Tener, at email@example.com or 913.422.7885
What Do Commissioners Do?
- All the Commissioners are friends and resources to the units in our district.
- Commissioners are the first, and best resource a unit can use when looking for information, asking questions, or trying to solve problems.
- Keep in mind, your Commissioner, may not know all the answers, but they will be able to point you in the right direction.
- To find out who your unit commissioner is, contact Scott Tener.
© Boy Scouts of America — Heart of America Council