Be a SCOUtstrong Ambassador
The SCOUTStrong Challenge is seeking enthusiastic and active runners in the community who are interested in becoming a race Ambassador. SCOUTStrong Challenge Ambassadors are metro or regional runners who are interested in the SCOUTStrong Challenge and are running this year. We are looking for runners who participate in events, engage in their community, and promote the running lifestyle in their social media outlets.
Ambassador Perks (the list is growing!):
- A Complimentary Registration for the 5k, 10k or the Challenge
- Official SCOUTStrong T-shirt
- YOU featured on the SCOUTStrong Challenge facebook, twitter, and instagram pages
- Special swag and gifts from our Sponsors
- Additional opportunities during race weekend
- A group of amzazing SCOUTStrong Challenge runner friends with whom you can connect through social media, meet-up, and more
- Ambassadors do NOT receive financial compensation of any kind. This is a volunteer role, not employee, freelance or contractor. We do not subsidize travel or training expenses or issue payment of any kind. Ambassadors serve until race day, and are encouraged to reapply to continue in future years.
Packet pick up is available on June 22nd from 12:00 -6:30 pm at the Parkville Hyvee located 5330 NW 64th St, Kansas City, MO 64151. We will be in the Community Room on the north side of the store. Packet pick up will be available the day of the race at English Landing Park.
In the event of inclement weather, the event will be postponed as long as possible in hopes the inclement weather will pass.