Please consider registering for the event as early as possible. It helps us determine a rough head count which makes planning a lot eaiser. We provide a considerable discount for early registration (see below) for this reason. On-site registration will be available at Packet Pickup
10k Entry Fee Schedule
- Prior to 4/15/17: $30
Prior to 5/15/17: $35
Prior to 6/23/17: $40
Race Day Registration $45
5K Entry Fee Schedule
- Prior to 4/15/17: $25
Prior to 5/15/17 $30
Prior to 6/23/17 $35
Race Day Registration: $40
SCOUTStrong Challenge Rules
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
- Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you do not have a bib or running with another person's bib, you will be disqualified from the race
- iPods & Other Audio Devices - We recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
- Strollers are allowed but must start at the rear of the start wave.
- Chips will be attached to your race bib in your race packet at packet pickup.
- Your bib must be worn at all times or you will not be scored in the event.
- Chip Timimg is provided by Brad Ziegler and KC Running Company
- Live Race Day Results: Results will be available at www.kcrunningcompany.com/results/ For immediate results after you finish the race, be sure to stop by the Results table and pick up your personalized Results Receipt.
Custom SCOUTStrong Medals will be presented to all runners.