On-site registration is available at Packet Pickup at the Parkville Hy-Vee on June 22.
The Challenge Entry Fee Schedule
- Jan.1-Feb.1 $60
Feb.2 - April 15 $65
April 16- June 23 $75
10k Entry Fee Schedule
- Jan.1-Feb.1 $40
Feb.2 - April 15 $45
April 16- June 23 $55
5K Entry Fee Schedule
- Jan.1 - Feb.1 $30
Feb.2 - April 15 $35
April 16- June 23 $45
SCOUTStrong Challenge Rules
Please review the following rules prior to registering:
- Race numbers are required to take part in the race. If you do not have a bib or running with another person's bib, you will be disqualified from the race
- iPods & Other Audio Devices - We recommend that you do not use iPods or other audio devices during the race. Choosing to use an audio device will compromise your safety and that of others. If you are unable to hear verbal instructions or commands, approaching vehicles or course marshals on bicycles because of your device, you may be asked to relinquish it and face disqualification. Please use consideration and good judgment in this area.
- Strollers are allowed but must start at the rear of the start wave.
- Chips will be attached to your race bib in your race packet at packet pickup.
- Your bib must be worn at all times or you will not be scored in the event.
- Chip Timimg is provided by Race Day Timing Solutions
- Live Race Day Results: Results will be available
Custom SCOUTStrong Medals will be presented to all runners the day of the race.