Who can earn this Award
- Cub Scout Roundtable Commissioner
- Boy Scout Roundtable Commissioner
- Varsity Scout Huddle Commissioner
- Review all material in the current Boy Scout Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34253; or the current Cub Scout Roundtable Planning Guide, No. 34239A; or the current Varsity Scout Huddle Guide, No. 34829.
- Review all material in the Troop Program Features, Cub Scout Program Helps, or Varsity Scout Game Plan.
- Recruit a roundtable staff.
- Lead staff in preparing a 1-year roundtable or huddle outline.
- Supervise the staff in conducting these roundtables or huddles.
- With the commissioner and district executive, develop and use an attendance promotion plan.
- Attend a council commissioner conference or planning conference, or actively participate in a major council event.
© Boy Scouts of America — Heart of America Council