Back by popular demand is the Sellers Academy. The Sellers Academy will be offered on August 12th up North at Cerner Riverport and on August 19th at the Overland Park Convention Center. New Kernels should plan arriving at the top of every hour as we will have a new Kernel Orientation before going through the Trade Show style format. We want to make sure that you have all the tools to ask the right questions and are well informed of the processes and dates.
Each Unit Kernel (or another Unit Representative) should attend a training session. As in prior years, attending training is one of the requirements to obtain the 2% bonus commission. This year we are offering a choice between two different types of formats.
- August 12 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM) - Cerner Riverport Campus, 6711 NE Birmingham Road, Kansas City, MO
- August 19 (9:00 AM to 11:00 AM) - Overland Park Convention Center, 6000 College Blvd, Overland Park, KS
Rural Popcorn Orientation: We understand that the locations and/or times of the Sellers Academies may not work for every Kernel. As an alternative, we are offering traditional popcorn orientation as part of our program. You do not have to be from that district to attend the orientation.
- Lone Bear District - Aug 1 (6:30 PM) 101 West Market Street Warrensburg, MO
- Pelathe District - Aug 15 (6:30 PM) First Baptist Church 1330 Kasold Drive, Lawrence, KS 66049
- Twin Rivers District - Aug 9 (6:30 PM) Paola Presbyterian Center, 110 E Peoria St, Paola, KS
- Big Muddy District - August 10th (6:30 PM) Lexington United Methodist Church, 1211 S Business Hwy 13, Lexington, MO
Sellers Academy RSVP Rural Popcorn Training RSVP