Cub Family Campout 2015 - September 25-26, 2015
Deadline: Registration Deadline: Friday, September 18th at 8:00am
What is it? The Cub Scout Family Campout is an opportunity for boys and their families to start the Cub Scout year off with a fun outdoor event. This overnight campout will feature games and activities designed for the entire family.
When? Begins Friday, September 25 at 5:00pm. Ends Saturday, September 26 at 12:00pm.
Where? Shawnee Riverfront Park in Shawnee, KS.
Supervision? A parent or guardian must accompany and be responsible for each Cub Scout and other family members for the entire event.
Cost? $8 per person (including adults and siblings). Please register online.
Food? Breakfast will be provided Saturday morning.
What to Bring? Each family is responsible for their own equipment. Suggested items to bring:
- Tent, tarp, ground cloth or other shelter
- Sleeping bag, blankets, pillow, air mattress or pad, camp chairs
- Rain gear, change of clothes, warm jacket, sweatshirt, durable shoes
- 3 bottles of water per person, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, washcloth, towel
- Hat or cap, flashlight, sunscreen, sunglasses, insect repellent, camera
Do Not Bring: Some items are not needed and others would be inappropriate:
- Knives, saws, axes, etc.
- Electronics such as radios, TV’s, etc.
- Alcohol, firearms, fireworks, pets
Weather? This is a “rain or shine” event.
Insurance: Liability as well as Sickness and Accident Insurance is provided for all registered members and leaders of the Heart of America Council.
More Info? Contact Ben and Lisa Grimsley at email@example.com
Camporee 2015 - October 16-18, 2015
Camporee 2015 will be held on the trust property at Camp Naish in Bonner Springs.
Click Here for all you need to know about this outstanding event! BSACamporee.com