Kaw District Investment In Character
The Investment in Character Campaign keeps Scouting an affordable, effective youth development program. It funds the council's infrastructure, or general operating portion of the budget, and provides a support system for the more than 18,000 volunteers and 700 community organizations that partner with the Heart of America Council.
The campaign is divided into two separate efforts: The Investment in Character Family Campaign, which solicits contributions from scouting families, and the Investment in Character Community Campaign, which seeks contributions from business and community leaders.
Your Gift to Investment in Character ensures:
* Every youth in the Kansas City Metro area has the opportunity to be a Scout, no mater their economic circumstance.
* First-class camping programs at H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation and Theodore Naish Scout Reservation.
* Support and training for more than 18,000 volunteer leaders that make the Scouting program possible.
* Materials and program development for the exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experiences that can only be found in Scouting.
* A safe and FUN scouting experience with insurance for Scouting activities.
2017 Investment in Character
Our 2017 Campaign has kicked off and our District Leadership has set the bar high! Please contact Janell Neal if you have any questions.
Please Click Here to donate if you would like to, but have not already.