Kaw District Investment In Character
The Investment in Character Campaign keeps Scouting an affordable, effective youth development program. It funds the council's infrastructure, or general operating portion of the budget, and provides a support system for the more than 18,000 volunteers and 700 community organizations that partner with the Heart of America Council.
The campaign is divided into two separate efforts: The Investment in Character Family Campaign, which solicits contributions from scouting families, and the Investment in Character Community Campaign, which seeks contributions from business and community leaders.
Your Gift to Investment in Character ensures:
* Every youth in the Kansas City Metro area has the opportunity to be a Scout, no mater their economic circumstance.
* First-class camping programs at H. Roe Bartle Scout Reservation and Theodore Naish Scout Reservation.
* Support and training for more than 18,000 volunteer leaders that make the Scouting program possible.
* Materials and program development for the exciting, once-in-a-lifetime experiences that can only be found in Scouting.
* A safe and FUN scouting experience with insurance for Scouting activities.
2017 Investment in Character
Our 2017 Campaign has kicked off and our District Leadership has set the bar high! Please contact Janell Neal if you have any questions.
Please Click Here to donate if you would like to, but have not already.
2017 Patron Lunch
Please consider joining us for the 2017 Patron Lunch on Thursday, March 2, 2017.
The 2017 Patron Lunch Speaker will be Kevin Lacz, former Navy SEAL sniper, breacher, and combat medic who served in Iraq alongside real-life American Sniper Chris Kyle. Learn more about Kevin Lacz and the Patron Lunch here.
Corporate Tables are available for a minimum donation of $2,500, which includes a table for 10, company logo in the event program, and a special mention from the podium. This is a great opportunity for your company to invite clients, vendors, friends and to network with some of Kansas City's best business and community leaders.
Tables are also available for volunteers who would like to give a minimum donation of $250 and invite at least 9 other guests to fill their table of 10. You may also choose to attend individually at one of our District Tables.
If you are interested in attending the Patron Lunch for the Kaw District, or if you have questions, please email Janell Neal..