2018 Kaw Day Camp
"Super Hero Academy"
Monday, June 4 - Friday, June 8, 2018
National Agricultural Hall
630 N. 126th Street
Bonner Springs, Kansas
Day Camp is open to all Cub Scouts, including Kindergarten graduates, and will offer an unforgettable outdoor experience with activities ranging from shooting sports to science. Tigers and Wolf Scouts shoot BB guns and bows and arrows; work on badges and Cub Scout belt loops; cook out; sing songs; learn about nature; make crafts; and play games.
If you have not made plans to attend, you should! Going to camp is a wonderful part of the Cub Scouting experience, and it helps your pack earn Scouting's Journey to Excellence and Summertime Pack Awards. The Pack must provide leadership and adult supervision for their Cub Scouts who attend Day Camp, plus provide for transportation to and from the camps. It is recommended that packs have at least one registered adult leader attend camp for every five to six Cub Scouts. The minimum number allowed at any time is two, of which one of them must have completed Youth Protection Training. Everyone must complete parts A and B of the Medical and Health Form.
Camp takes place rain or shine, is easy to sign up for, provides a lifetime of treasured memories and is very inexpensive.
Who Can Attend?
Any registered Cub Scout (including kindergarten graduates) may attend day camp.
- Day Camp Registration Form 2018- please register as a PACK! If you have Scouts from other units attending with you, they MUST register under their HOME UNIT!!
- Units can also register online beginning January 3, 2018
- Scouts paid in full on or before April 25, 2018 - $65.00 per Scout
- Scouts paid on or after April 26, 2018- $75.00 per Scout
- Scouts added at camp - $80.00 per Scout
- New Scouts (including new Tigers - new Kindergarten graduates) who register after April 25, will be offered the $65 rate at whatever time they sign up for Day Camp.
Walking Leader Guide (coming soon)
For more information contact:
Camp Director: Lauren Grant (913) 636-4112 email@example.com
Program Director: Sue Braunschweig (913) 250-4446 firstname.lastname@example.org
Staff Advisor: Janell Neal (816) 569-4983 email@example.com