June 15-19, 2020 Cub Scout Day Camp, Jurassic Cubs!
Theodore Naish Scout Reservation, South Camp | 1100 Martinek Lane | Kansas City, KS 66111
Click here to register (registration opens January 13, 2020)
Day Camp is open to all Cub Scouts, including Kindergarten graduates, and will offer an unforgettable outdoor experience. Cub Scouts have a chance to shoot BB Guns, bows and arrows; work on crafts; play games; learn about nature; and work toward adventure requirements.
If you have not made plans to attend, you should! Going to camp is a wonderful part of the Cub Scouting experience, and it helps your pack earn Scouting's Journey to Excellence and Summertime Pack Awards. The Pack must provide leadership and adult supervision for their Cub Scouts who attend Day Camp, plus provide for transportation to and from the camp. It is recommended that packs have at least one registered adult leader attend camp for every five to six Cub Scouts. The minimum number allowed at any time is two, of which one of them must have completed Youth Protection Training. Everyone must complete parts A and B of the Annual Health and Medical Record.
Camp takes place rain or shine, is easy to sign up for, provides a lifetime of treasured memories and is very inexpensive.
Who Can Attend?
Any registered Cub Scout (including kindergarten graduates) may attend day camp.
- Day Camp Registration Form 2020 - please register as a PACK! If you have Scouts from other units attending with you, they MUST register under their HOME UNIT!!
- Units can also register online beginning January 13, 2020
- Scouts paid in full on or before April 22, 2020 - $70.00 per Scout
- Scouts paid on or after April 23, 2020 - $80.00 per Scout
- Scouts added at camp - $90.00 per Scout
- New Scouts (including new Tigers - new Kindergarten graduates) who register after April 22, will be offered the $70 rate at whatever time they sign up for Day Camp
It takes many volunteers to help make our Day Camp a success. Whether you can volunteer all four days or just a couple, we need YOUR help! No planning necessary, we will provide all of the direction and supplies needed, just bring a fun, happy attitude. Contact Bill Price or Janell Neal to volunteer or learn more.
Important Day Camp Resources
* Campership Form - Due by March 1, 2020
* Health Form
* Summertime Pack Award
* Youth Staff Application
* Adult Staff Application
* Daily Attendance Rosters
* Adult Day Camp Pre-Order Form - Adult & Den Chief pre-order form needs to be placed by May 9. Orders may be purchased online here
* Walking Leader Guide (coming in Spring)
Click here to register:
Click here to complete Youth Protection training
For more information contact:
Day Camp Director
Day Camp Program Director
Like us at: https://www.facebook.com/KawDayCamp/