Scare-up the fun this October with a safe twist on Halloween. Haunted Trails is back and better than ever with a spooky new mobile drive-thru option.
A night that is sure to be filled with tricks and treats, Haunted Trails is the perfect way for the whole family to celebrate Halloween in a safe and contactless way from the comfort of your own car.
Open to everyone, not just Scouts, embark on a spooky drivethru tour of Camp Naish where there will be scares, surprises, and a whole lot of fun along the way.
The cost is only $20 per vehicle and includes the official patch and pre-packaged spooky snacks.
So dress up in your costume, pack up the ghouls and goblins and head to Camp Naish on October 24!
Haunted drive-thru tours are available every 15 minutes from 4:00 pm – 9:00 pm. Pre-reservations are required. Make sure to book your reservation online today!
How it Works:
- Pre-register your vehicle
- Select your haunted tour time and number of passengers
- On October 24 at your pre-selected time, enter at the Cub World entrance and present your digital receipt for entry
- Pick-up your pre-packaged spooky snack and patch
- Follow our “pace car” through the Haunted Trails and exit at the main Camp Naish entrance