- Complete an evaluation of all commissioners you supervise.
- Based on evaluation, realign the staff to produce more effective unit service. (Not required for assistants.)
- Develop and put into action a suitable recruiting plan.
- Take part actively in six commissioner staff meetings.
- Attend six district committee meetings (not required for assistants).
- Attend a council commissioner conference, planning conference, or actively participate in a major council event.
- Provide personal coaching for the commissioners you supervise.
© Boy Scouts of America — Heart of America Council