2015 Merit Badge Academy
Saturday, February 7, 2015
Hickman Mills Jr. High School
9010 Old Santa Fe Road, Kansas City, MO
Click here to Register Online registration is excepted online only
For questions regarding MBA in general contact Ken Fuenfhausen at 816-537-8877, 816-529-2971 or MeritBadgeAcademy@yahoo.com
For questions regarding MBA registration contact John Monson at email@example.com
District Recognition Banquet and Silent Auction - March 21, 2015
Save the date for this annual event, Satuday, March 21th. This is an amazing evening hosted at the Armacost Museum we will not only celebrate the individual achievements of those in the district but also all that we achieved in 2014 as a District. Print Registration Form or Register Online.
Items for the silent auction are needed. We are asking each unit to donate at least one item for the auction. We are also looking for someone to host the auction.
Do not forget to recognize those that have made a difference for the youth in Thunderbird. (all nominations are due by January Roundtable, January 6, 2015):
- District Award of Merit, The District Award of Merit is the highest recognition a Scouting District can bestow upon an individual. The award is presented to registered volunteer Scouters for noteworthy service to youth.
- Silver Acorn, The purpose of this award is to recognize the Scouter that has gone above and beyond the call of the duty. Service to Scouting should be “noteworthy” and individual should exhibit Scouting Spirit and live up to the ideals of the Scout Oath and Law.
- Silver Oakleaf, The purpose of this award is to recognize the spouse of a Scouter who has given of themselves so that their husband or wife could serve the Scouting movement. The individual is to have made some personal sacrifice and the support of the spouse should be “note worthy”.
- Ernie Modlin Scoutmaster Award, The purpose of this award is to recogize outstanding achievements of a current Scoutmaster.
- Merle McConnell Cubmaster Award, The purpose of this award is to recognize outstanding achievements of a current Cubmaster.
Check out what's coming up!
|January 10, 2015
||Thunderbird District Klondike Derby
|February 7, 2015
||Thunderbird District Merit Badge Academy
|March 21, 2015
||District Recognition Banquet and Silent Auction