Hear Ye, Hear Ye, The Nobles are gathering for merriment and contests!
What dost the pack be doing to makeith preperations for "Knights in Training"?
1. A pack needs to appoint a Pack Day Camp Coordinator who will provide their contact information to the Camp Directors. This person will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely registration for your boys. Training for your Day Camp Coordinator is at the January Roundtable.
2. Begin by getting the dates (June 15-19th) on your pack calendars ASAP to avoid families scheduling vacations during that time.
3. Mention camp/tell stories about camp at your pack meetings to generate excitement. Remember, DayCamp is for all Ranks, prospective boys.The Pack should schedule a visit by the Day Camp Team
4. Get families excited Join! Registration Starts in January and is only $60 till March 6th.
Dost thou knowest the Date? June 15-19, 2015
Old Lake Olathe Golf Course
2350 Golf Course Rd
Olathe, KS 66061
How do I register?
You can register online AS A PACK (Beginning in January 2015) at: 2015 Day Camp Registration or register AS A PACK with the 2015 Day Camp Registration Form
* NEW * Health Form BSA Health form Parts A & B - This link is to the new form 3/2014
Staff Application (Youth and Adults) Age 13+. anyone wanting to work as camp staff. Must be BSA Registered.
Daily Attendance Log 2015 (Fillable forms for Youth, Adults and Den Chiefs)
*NEW* Adult T-Shirt Pre-Order 2015 (If your adults/walking leaders/Den Chiefs would like Camp shirts)
Link to Youth Protection Training, with instructions (At least one leader each day needs valid youth protection.
NOTE: you must be using Adobe Acrobat 10 or later to view some of these files. You can get Acrobat here
Optional Forms to help with pack planning:
DayCamp 2015 Parental Contact List - Good to have for walking leaders
DayCamp 2015 Volunteer sign-up sheet - list all the jobs and spreads out the work. suggested roles include:
Rodie:(setup/teardown camp). Floodle Making, Camp Construction, Walking Leader, Driver, Health Form Coordinator
Car Riding Permission Slip - Parent agreement to let boys ride in cars with other adults
Bus Riding Permission Slip - Parent Agreement to let boys ride the bus
Important Dates: (Schedule Pending)
2015 Day Camp Leadership
email the whole team: RTHDaycamp2015@kansastrio.com