Who can earn this Award
- Associate District Executives
- District Executives
- Senior District Executives
- Exploring Executives
- Senior Exploring Executives
- District Directors, and
- Field Directors with supervisory responsibilities for District or Exploring Executives.
To earn this award, Scouters must:
- Successfully attend all three sessions of the Professional Executive Institute (PEI)
- Complete or participate in five of eight training or coaching programs (including Wood Badge, Exploring Advanced Seminar, and National Camping School)
- Meet all critical achievements in his or her District/Division/Council for two of the three years.
Professional Circle Award
This award may be earned by completing all eight coaching or training programs, meeting of all critical achievements within all three years, and the completion of a research paper to be forwarded to the National Executive Training Center for approval. Holders of this award may wear the small Universal/Troop device at the center of the knot.
This is a rare award.