Selling Trails End popcorn is a wonderful opportunity for units to earn funds to support their entire year of Scouting. The 2014 popcorn sale officially starts on September 12.
Unit sign-up Order Popcorn Sell Online Training
Sale Schedule Resources Prizes Order Prizes Online
• Increase your unit and council income – 70% stays local
• Pay for your entire Scouting program.
• Scouts learn life lessons by “earning their own way.”
• The prize program motivates Scouts.
• Cool new incentives for Scouts who sell
• For additional revenue, sell online to friends and family out of town.
Sell Popcorn Online
Selling online is the best way to sell to friends and family who live far away. Online sales count toward Scout rewards. Participants can send emails to friends and family asking them to purchase Trail's End products online. The email includes a link allowing them to begin shopping right away. Customers can pay with a credit card, and the products are shipped directly to the customer by Trail's End. The advantages of online sales is that the Scout doesn't have to collect money or deliver product.