The Knights of the North Star are now
taking new recruits!
See if you have what it takes to wear
the badge of the Mighty North Star Knights!
1. Appoint a Pack Day Camp Coordinator who will provide their contact information to the Camp Directors. This person will be responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely registration for your boys. Training for your Day Camp Coordinator is at the January Roundtable.
2. Begin by getting the dates (8-11 June) on your pack calendars ASAP to avoid families scheduling vacations during that time.
3. Mention camp/tell stories about camp at your pack meetings to generate excitement. Remember, DayCamp is for all Ranks, prospective boys.The Pack should schedule a visit by the Day Camp Team
4. Get families excited Join! Registration Starts in January and is only $60 till March 6th.
5. Start looking for Walking Leaders!
6. Set up appointments to get physicals. Click here for physical forms
Just a reminder that we will only accept the 2014 version physicals this year
Check Back Often for New Information!!
Day Camp Flyer