Thinking about becoming a Scout? Scouting promises you the great outdoors and instills character, fosters mental and physical fitness and teaches citizenship.
- CUB SCOUTING (ages 7-10)
- Cub Scouts make new friends and learn new things in an environment designed to help them succeed.
- BOY SCOUTING (ages 11-17)
- Boy Scouts dive into outdoor adventure relying on teamwork and character to guide the way.
- VENTURING (ages 14-20)
- Venturers travel to new places, meet new friends, and take adventure to new heights.
- EXPLORING (ages 14-20)
- Explorers discover potential careers and are equipped with the tools to succeed.
Be a Scout